The next face-to-face homebuyer education class will be presented by Lincoln County Community Development Corporation on Saturday, July 8 at the south campus of North Platte Community College.The address is 601 West State Farm Rd.
This class is free of charge to Lincoln County residents. There is a $25 fee for those outside Lincoln County.
You will learn:
• When is the right time for you to purchase your home, how to budget before and after you buy your home,
• The ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of credit issues, how credit affects the purchase of your home,
• Mortgage products,
• How to find a house to buy,
• What is a closing,
• How to protect the investment in your house
• The responsibilities of a homeowner.
Please call 308-534-5095 to register or for more information.
The Lincoln County Community Development Corporation is pleased to provide this federal home loan bank approved class.
This project is funded in part by a grant from the Nebraska Housing Developers Association and the Nebraska Department of Economic Development.