Help is needed in determining the exposure points of measles in Nebraska. If you were in Omaha March 12 at the Eppley Airfield south terminal, the health department asks you to contact them.It is possible North Platte cases of measles stem from a confirmed measles case in Omaha March 12-15.
March 12-15 was the time of spring break for North Platte schools.
If you traveled to Omaha during that time and were at any of the locations below, contact the West Central District Health Department at (308) 696-1201. Your information can help officials can make informed recommendations.
Physicians are also urged to contact the West Central District Health Department immediately if they suspect a client has measles.
The exposure points in Omaha:
• Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum, March 13 (8 am-2 pm)
• Delta flight 798 from Minneapolis to Omaha, March 12 (8-10:30 pm)
• Eppley Airfield South Terminal, Omaha, March 12 (10:30 pm–1:30 am)
• Eppley Airfield South baggage claim, Omaha, March 12 (10:30 pm–1:30 am)
• Hampton Inn, 12331 Southport Pkwy La Vista, March 12–17
• Urgent Care of Papillion, S 73rd Plaza, March 15 (6–8:30 pm)
• CHI Urgent Care, S 96th St La Vista, March 15 (7–10 pm)
• Bergan Mercy Hospital ED, Omaha, March 15 (8:30 pm–12 am)