If you think you might be ready to buy your first house and wonder where you begin, the next face-to-face homebuyer education class will be held Saturday, March 11, at the south campus of North Platte Community College.The class will start at 9 a.m. There is no charge for Lincoln County residents and a $25 fee for residents outside the county.
The class is presented by Lincoln County Community Development Corporation. North Platte Community College is at 601 W. State Farm Road in North Platte.
Organizers say you will learn:
• The right time for you to purchase your home
• Budgeting before and after you buy your home
• The ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of credit issues
• How credit affects the purchase of your home
• Mortgage products
• How to find a house to buy
• What is a closing?
• How to protect the investment in your house
• The responsibilities of a homeowner.
Please call 308-534-5095 to register, for location or for more information.
Lincoln County Community Development Corporation is pleased to provide this REACH and Federal Home Loan Bank approved class.
REACH stands for Readiness Education Awareness Collaborative for Homebuyers and Homeowners. REACH was established as a collaborative in 1997 to remove barriers to homeownership through a statewide education system, enhancing the success of homebuyers in achieving and maintaining homeownership.